REFILLS Refills for Vapage and Cig2o eCigarettes - Great Tasting Flavors
Why Vapage® E-Cigarette Refill Cartomizers
Vapage’s refill cartomizers use a proprietary, Patent Pending horizontally oriented atomizing coil: others use a vertically-oriented atomizing coil.
Why is Vapage’s design vastly better?
• Our horizontally-oriented design allows the atomizing coil to be 100% completely submerged in e-liquid until the last drop is used, whereas vertically-oriented designs expose the top part of the atomizing coil as the e-liquid level drops. The exposed atomizing coil becomes super-heated during use, which (1) produces potentially dangerous off-gases and (2) reduces the volume and density of vapor production and (3) alters the taste in an unfavorable (hot electric wires) way.
• Our design also enables a more realistic smoking experience, because the vapor volume, density, and flavor does not change from first to last puff; more like a traditional cigarette. Other designs do not enable this positive aspect; in fact the performance of other brands drop off, the flavor changes, the vapor volume and density decreases with each puff – the opposite of a traditional cigarette.
Our unique refill cartomizer DOES NOT use solder to weld the atomizing coil to the +/- coupling at the base of the cartomizer. Our design uses a press-fit medical-grade silicone rubber gasket to pinch the atomizing coil between the +/- terminals at the base of the cartomizer. Why is our design vastly better than others?
• Solder, even leadless solder, contains chemicals that are known carcinogens. We eliminate the solder, and therefore eliminate the potential for any contamination that could leech into the e-liquid that is inhaled when atomized.
• The silicone gasket also makes a better seal between the liquid tank and the +/- coupling at the base of the cartomizer, which eliminates leakage and greatly reduces evaporation during storage.
• The silicone gasket operates as a shock absorber for the atomizing coil. Whereas a solder-welded joint creates brittle points in the atomizing coil at the solder joint, there are no brittle points in our atomizing coil. This makes our cartomizers more durable during transport.
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $14.99