Crystal XL BDC (Bottom Dual Coil) by Vapage®
BDC TANK INFO:
Adjusting Air Flow:
The Crystal XL Bottom Dual Coil (BDC) and the Honeycomb BDC are 5ml premium tank systems that now feature a secondary coil in the atomizer head for long lasting performance and maximum vapor production. The Crystal XL BDC is a polycarbonate constructed tank, Honeycomb is constructed from premium Pyrex. Both tanks are specifically designed to work with 510 threaded batteries. An adapter is also included for use on all “eGo” style batteries.
TIPS FOR USE: Prior to using, please ensure the O-rings are properly seated. Please do not over tighten any of the parts, damage may result.
Note: After prolonged use, you may encounter a drop in vapor performance and taste. This may be an indication it’s time to replace the atomizer. Unscrew the bottom of the tank, then simply unscrew the old atomizer and replace.
Be sure to clean your Crystal XL BDC & Honeycomb BDC tanks regularly to achieve maximum usage potential.
REPLACING THE ATOMIZER:
• The atomizer unit is completely replaceable and designed for about a one-month life span. When flavor and/or vapor is reduced, it is time to change out the atomizer.
• To replace the atomizer, remove the tank from the battery and bottom eGo adapter. Turn the tank upside down, unscrew the lower connector ring and carefully set the tank aside.
• With a clean tissue or cloth rag, begin unscrewing the atomizer unit counterclockwise. Once disassembled, discard the used atomizer unit into the trash and replace it with a new clean atomizer unit.
• Begin by screwing the new atomizer unit clockwise into the lower ring connector hole. Once the atomizer is snug, carefully re-screw the lower connector ring clockwise back onto the Honeycomb Stainless steel tank.
• You may now reconnect the tank and bottom eGo adapter to your battery and begin vaping.
Turn tank upside-down and unscrew bottom cap then hold tank at a 45 degree angle. With your Vapage® E-Liquid bottle, drip E-Liquid down the inner sides of the tank, being careful not to get any liquid into the center post air-hole. Once the E-Liquid fills the tank about half way it is full. Now screw the bottom cap clockwise back on to the bottom of the tank. You may now screw the tank onto the battery and begin vaping.
|User Guide||Crystal XL User Guide.pdf|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $21.99